Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Registrybooster 2, How Well Does It Work?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CalusBlade

CalusBlade

• Members
  • 538 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

Before I buy this, i wanna know if this is a good. Will it prevent blue screen crashes.

The lastest error I got was a Stop error 0x0000007E and the file was HSFDPSP2.sys

I found it in some site when I googled the file and it me a list of results including this program

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:44 PM

Hello CalusBlade,

Most of these programs claim to fix errors that no other program can fix, in reality the problems can be fixed by other free means. For example the error you posted is most likely to do with softk56 modem http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/filedb/hsf...2.sys-7425.html
Regards,

Alan.

#3 CalusBlade

CalusBlade
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 538 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:08 PM

Any recommandations for a program like that?

#4 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

There are programs like that however they can be dangerous to use as they can delete certain settings that could render the system inoperable.

However if you are having specific problems with the system there are no guarantees that a tune up tool will help. You should post the specific questions on the forum.
Regards,

Alan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users