Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Quickbooks Pro 2006?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 t3s

t3s

• Members
  • 628 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:03 PM

Trick question...

Ive got an old pentium 3 with xp and quickbook 2007 pro. and a AMD phenom with quickbooks 2006 pro.... well... it needs to be '07.

They are both on the same network. Any way I can transfer or update?

“Technology does not drive change -- it enables change.”
-Unknown

"I'm a cannibal... I eat Crackers"

Hacker != Cracker

website is down until further notice. . . . 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 raisa

raisa

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 07 September 2008 - 04:26 PM

You will have to update your 2006 version, which you can do by logging on to Quickbooks and activating an update. If my memory serves my correctly, the QB 2007 database has been restructured, so the data from the QB2006 system will not be compatible. QB will rebuild the file, but obviously you will want to update the data using a backup from the current system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users