Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Great Help From Bleeping Computer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bjt1

bjt1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

This is my first post. I am so pleased to have found BleepingComputer and so happy to have had such good help. I found BC online a couple of months ago after looking for help with Spyshredder; the help was perfect and completely solved the problem. Today I came back for help with antivirusxp2008 which almost stopped my computing completely.

I was reluctant to try other solutions offered online and have become very mistrustful of any other sites....I am relatively naive about such things but was fearful of having another invasion sneak in while I was looking for software to help. Malwarebytes.com was suggested and once again BC saved the day for me. (AND it was free!) It took a couple of hours to scan my whole computer but that was little inconvenience compared to the frustration of constant pop ups blaring dire warnings of dangerous viruses.

I have recommended Bleeping Computer to several of my friends already and will be sure to actively support it whenever I can.

Thanks very much for such great help. I could not have fixed the problems without your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Axephilic

Axephilic

MRU Graduate

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:49 PM

It's true, BC is an awesome site. Great job and keep up all of the good work; that goes for everyone who helps run BC!

AntiVirusXP 2008 is new and infecting a lot of people. :thumbsup:

Edited by Axephilic, 14 July 2008 - 11:49 PM.

Proud to be a Graduate of Malware Removal University - I am a member of:
Posted Image Posted Image

If I helped you, please consider a donation: Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:54 AM

A great many very good people donate their spare time to making BC what it is, and they always appreciate a "thank you" from someone who has been helped by what they have found here.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users