Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Access Files Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 xXbernisXx

xXbernisXx

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

i am currently running windows xp and my logon profile is the administrator account but out of a sudden i tried to open or have access to files from my C:// hardrive and this window pops out with the following message.:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
Posted Image

how can i fix this problem and be able to have access to the files.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Axephilic

Axephilic

MRU Graduate

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:58 AM

That is a hacked version of PhotoShop that was downloaded using warez. The way to fix your problem is by getting a legit version of PhotoShop and actually buying it! This is ILLEGAL and we will not help you.

Edited by Axephilic, 13 July 2008 - 01:36 AM.

Proud to be a Graduate of Malware Removal University - I am a member of:
Posted Image Posted Image

If I helped you, please consider a donation: Posted Image

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:31 AM

What you are asking is against forum rules.

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users