Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trend Micro Hijackthis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 skytech

skytech

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:31 PM

Hello :thumbsup:

I have just downloaded this program, scanned my computer & I was adviced to post the log file & follow your instructions.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:55 AM

Hello skytech,

I apologise for the delay, the forum is too busy.

If you still need help, post a new HijackThis log, and describe any problems you have.

Please post it normally and not as an attachment.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

#3 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:12 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users