Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Befsr41 Linksys

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 heltune

heltune

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:58 AM

hello guys..\
i need help i cant connect and share my smartbro wireless internet broadband using my linksys befsr41 routr... ples help me... i tried everything over the net.. thier suggestions but still it doesnt work. smartbro has a securty features that keeps you connected after you logged in. please help. i tried every angle but i failed. from obtaining IP address to MAC and to resetting still i failed help ples thank you..

what are the steps involving it...
god bless

Edited by heltune, 12 July 2008 - 01:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:51 AM

Hello heltune,

Try running http://www.networkmagic.com/ it might help.
Regards,

Alan.

#3 tos226

tos226

BleepIN--BleepOUT

• Members
  • 1,568 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:10 PM

What is smartbro? some ISP outfit?

DO you use a firewall or any kind?
What do you mean by 'can't connect and share'?
Do you mean share files with another computer wired to the BEFSR41 router or share the internet connection with another computer in which case it's an ICS (internet connection sharing) issue of which I know nothing but you can find help from Microsoft how to set it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users