Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings To One And All!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 arnhem44

arnhem44

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 PM

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

Hi BC subscribers,

The names 'Arnhem44' and have joined BC, no doubt like so many others, in the hope of resolving my IT issue. I'm a family man and it was one of my family members that has caused me join up here (he has had the 'errors' of his ways pointed out to him - LoL). The site certainly seems well used so it should mean I'm not alone with the headache in front of me and I'm hoping that some charitable soul out there will be my saviour. I look forward to chatting with you guys/lasses and also hope to learn a bit more about IT security from the various resources on the BC site. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:24 PM

Hello arnhem44, and welcome to BC
Regards,

Alan.

#3 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:51 PM

Posted Image

Hi arnhem44

Welcome to the friendliest site around. Have a browse around the tabs to pick up plenty of info and to find out how things work.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#4 arnhem44

arnhem44
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

Thanks Gents for the welcome. I've even amazed myself how much that I have learnt from the tutorials and the postings whilst I've been waiting in the queue for assistance. I simply did not know how bad it can be out there for the unweary - niave or what! Still, as they say: you're never too old to learn... :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users