Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi I'm The New Guy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Average Joe

Average Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 AM

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

I'm just your average joe, AverageJoe. I came upon this site looking for help with a problem and thanks to this site the problem was solved but I never registered. So now I've decided to join the community, I think it's great that there are sites that lend a helping hand when people need one.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Ayhan Alsancak

Ayhan Alsancak

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 AM

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:20 PM

Hello AverageJoe, I'm a new member as well, originally registered for a malware problem. Happy you're here. I'm amazed at how generous and helpful people are with their time; it's truly touching!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:48 PM

A warm welcome to the both of you, and a thank you as well for the very nice words, which are always appreciated by the Members who so generously spend their time helping others.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users