Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Netopia 3dreach Wireless Card Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jruggiero

jruggiero

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

Hello,

I have an old Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop that i use for some menial tasks that has a Netopia 3dReach wireless network card added to it for internet connectivity. The card has two light on the visible side, Ready, and Link/Act.

Just yesterday i was using the laptop as normal, searching the web, and i went to sleep.

Today when i go to use the laptop, it is not working.

All drivers are installed.

The weird thing is that the Link/Act light flashes as normal, and the wireless card picks up wireless networks, but it won't connect me to the network.

For some reason, the Ready light isn't steady or flashing.

~John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users