Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't See Beyond What They Play

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gratious

Gratious

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 AM

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:13 PM

This may be over done but this question, sits in my head like a rock. How can some people play one game and not even realise their history or better games being released. For example I've met some people who play wow continuously, They used to love other games like Diablo and starcraft and shooters, but now I mentioned Diablo 3's announcement and they turn and say Diablo 3 sucks, or people who play final fantasy 12 and don't even know who Cloud is, it may just be me as a large gamer but it hurts deep inside when you see others playing these games with no history. In my opinion Warcraft 1 wins my vote over World of warcraft because it had less morons playing it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 oneup

oneup

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:30 PM

yeah, when you are a mature gamer, this is bound to happen. SOme people turn into fanboys. People don't care about what games are good, they care about which ones are popular right now. Unless ff7 becomes really popular agian, people are not going to know about him.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users