Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bill Pay With Firefox Not Working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bjtuck

bjtuck

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

Hi, I need some help with my bank Bill Pay. I can log into my bank and do everything but Bill Pay. It used to work but I suspect itís something in Firefox and Javascript. It has nothing to do with popup blockers because I know how they affect the site and have gotten past that part of the popup. After I get the popup. It jumps to a point as if I closed my session in the popup. I fixed this once before with a restore point but I let it go to long to have it work. I closed down Zone alarm and that does not help. I tried user agent with no luck. It will work in Internet Explorer and IE lite extension. I had it working in MS Virtual PC that I was testing Firefox 3 so I upgraded to Firefox 3 but the problem upgraded with it. I cleared cache. I did get something about a certificate and may have answered it wrong. My bank uses netteller.com. On a forum it was mentioned they were coincidentally switching from AT&T DSL to Comcast cable for their internet connection and it fixed the problem, there maybe a clue there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Brian

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bjtuck

bjtuck
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

I found the problem and fix, You right click on page, go to "view page info" and under "security" click on "view cookies" and delete. Somehow having an expired cookie affects it, The new cookies expire in 2011. I thought under "permissions" selecting "all allowed" would help but I set back to default and everything works great. Hope this helps out someone else

#3 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Thanx for posting back bjtuck.

Good to hear you were able to find the fix :thumbsup:
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.