Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another Newbie Says "hi"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 undeadben

undeadben

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:02 AM

Hello, all.

My name is Ben and I found this forum by clicking links at NewEgg.

I'm mainly an anime and manga geek and I usually don't post a lot online, but I do keep an updated anime list on Anime News Network. In case anyone here likes anime and wonders what I like it is here: undeadben's anime

As far as computers are concerned, I know they can do all sorts of things... but I don't usually know how to get them to do those things :flowers: , so I might make some posts here now that I found this place :trumpet: . (I apologize in advance!!!)

~ben

Edit: Just so y'all know how bad I am at this stuff...

Just joining this forum was a chore for me. I entered all the info right, but when I went to the validation e-mail, I wanted to mark it as safe so hotmail would let me open it, but ended up clicking 'mark as unsafe' instead so the message got deleted. I didn't know what to do to get it back so I went to my options and added this domain to my safe list. After I did this I found the email in my 'deleted' folder. I was going to click to move it to my inbox, but instead accidentally tagged it as junk and so it got deleted, again, but this time I couldn't recover it. After some thought I decided to log in here to try and ask for help validating my account and then I saw a link to resend the validation e-mail. I clicked on the link to validate immediately when I saw it before I could do something stupid.. again. :thumbsup: But I'm here now :inlove:

Edited by undeadben, 09 July 2008 - 07:18 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 PM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:40 AM

Hello undeadben and Welcome.

You will find the answers to most questions here.

Regards,

Alan.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:01 AM

BC is a great place to learn and to ask questions, even if you think them elementary.
Welcome to this helpful user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 undeadben

undeadben
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:34 AM

Thanks for the welcomes, Alan and John. I've actually been reading a lot from the front page and a bit on the forums and there is probably a lot I can learn here that I didn't even know that I needed to know. If that makes sense.

But yes, this looks like a very informative and friendly place. Thanks again.

#5 Coast_One

Coast_One

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:55 PM

hi im new peepz

Edited by Coast_One, 09 July 2008 - 02:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users