Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Making Photo Cd Play In Dvd Player

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lill

Lill

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:50 AM

Nero - Blames non-existent space errors on why it doesn't actually burn the slideshow.
img - Posted Image

OOo presentation - Can't figure out how to burn it so it autoplays instead of as a file.

Just burning a bunch of pics - "Please eject disc playback feature may not be available for this disc" All files on disc were pics, jpg's.

Windows Movie Maker -
img - Posted Image

Here's the dvd player's info:

Playable disks:
>DvD video
>DVD-R*
>Audio CD
>CD-R/RW*
>mp3*

*depending on the types or the writing method of the medium some disks con not be played

# Some DVD-R or CD-R/RW dics made on a personal computer, or on DVD recorders may not be player back properly due to factors such as scriatches, dirt, or special properties of the disc.

(Note: I like 'disk' better than 'disc', but the manual is using 'disc')

# Discs made on personal computers may not be played back properly due to different enviroments or the settings of the application you use. We recommend you always use the standardized, properly formatted discs. (please contact sales for more details.)

NTSC color system only

Hitachi model DV-P533U

Edited by Lill, 09 July 2008 - 01:38 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:07 AM

You links don't work, or at least not for me.

Anyone else have this problem?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Lill

Lill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:24 AM

encoding error, explains why I couldn't use img tags. For some reason the img code photobucket gave me had spaces, which were made into %20 instead of just removing the space. Let's see if I can fix it.

EDIT: fixed. Took longer than I expected. Not sure why, but for some reason the two images were in my photobucket, but the image s themselves weren't there. (And I, being a bit too used to dial-up, hadn't noticed since I rarely if ever allow a page to fully load if I haven't gotten up and gotten distracted)

Edited by Lill, 09 July 2008 - 01:40 AM.

#4 Lill

Lill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

Nero is still refusing to finish burning vcds. It looks like it gets close, but the disk is blank when I eject then put it back in and open it.

#5 Lill

Lill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

I just realized. When I was trying to burn memtest86 I couldn't figure out how to burn it so that I could use it. (I think it was an autoplay of sorts so I could boot using the disk.)

Would that have any connection with these issues?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users