Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphic Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dylanz Of Dylanz

Dylanz Of Dylanz

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

yesterday i was playing dota(warcraft 3 the frozen throne).after that i play cs1.6.then i stopped playing and i leave my computer for a while...when i came back and play dota.....the graphics turned into black,white and purple...i cant see anything just the colours.for counter strike...the game keeps blink.how come like this?before this everything was alright and i dont have any problem.btw im using windows xp sp2 with directx 9.0c

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:37 AM

Are you having similar problems not just in the games themselves, but when just using the computer, say for example, using your browser? Did you turn the computer off and then reboot, and did the same problem continue?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Dylanz Of Dylanz

Dylanz Of Dylanz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:00 AM

i have no problems except in game...i tried reboot my computer...and turn off my computer....its still same...

[EDIT]
sry but i lately found out that maybe its a directx problem so i went to reinstalled it and accidentally deleted the directx key in regedit i thought it will make my directx back to 8.1 but now i have no directx.reinstalling it doesnt help i get errors.
---------------------------
DirectX Setup
An internal system error occurred.

Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem.
OK

at that time my C drive was in low disk space and it didnt have restore point....looks like a serious problem now sorry for changing topics

Edited by Dylanz Of Dylanz, 08 July 2008 - 09:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users