Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Pc Is Infected Witht He Following

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The President

The President

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:33 AM

Hey there guy's. I'm using Windows XP Pro SP3

I was infected with that XpAntivirus 2008 bug yesterday. Causing my PC to act very strangely.
I went into Safe Mode and did a System Restore.
I ran the Malwarebiytes program and it seemed to find a dozen viruses which i then deleted.

Now I ran Avira Free Virus Protection Scanner & there seems to be a few more Virus & Trojans detected by the names of
DR/Tool.Reboot.F.108
TR/Drop.Softomat.
TR/Trash.Gen

Help needed urgently, I am involved in Music Production using Pro Tools & my Laptop is needed everyday.
How do I get rid of these are they dangerous?

Edited by The President, 07 July 2008 - 12:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 The President

The President
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

Ok I have sucessfully removed all the others thank god. PC is running alot better.

Thought after my Virus Scan there is one left
It comes up with this Message & the detection being DR/Tool.Reboot.F.108

Posted Image

Anybody know what It could be?

Edited by The President, 07 July 2008 - 02:46 PM.

#3 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,502 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:26 PM

i suggest u google it see what u come up with!

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#4 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,502 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:34 PM

i would suggest downloading SAS and updating it and run full scan in safe mode. link:http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE.
then post ur log here

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#5 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,502 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:44 PM

u can also look at this : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/111715/how-to-remove-xpantivirus-removal-instructions/. that might also help u.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users