Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ucleaner Virus?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 innovativebliss

innovativebliss

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 PM

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:18 PM

I had the Ucleaner virus on my computer. I downloaded smitfraudfix and it took the popups off of my computer but I still seem to have problems. My system will keep finding i guess viruses or malware? Can I please get some help? :thumbsup:

apparently I have the antivirusxp2008 also... what is this?? My screensaver is Blue. Bright blue and doesnt say anything on it. Hope this helps...

ok... I now used the malwarebytes anti-malware program and that seemed to stop my antivirusxp08 thing from popping up. Im not sure if it is still on my computer but the blue screensaver is still here. just keeping someone up with updates lol

now im locked out of my computer. my computer froze and I had to restart. It asks for my password and when i put it in...it says The system cannot log you on now because the domain <DOMAIN_NAME> is not available

I guess I restarted my computer too much and it locked me out. how do i fix this???

Edited by innovativebliss, 06 July 2008 - 11:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users