Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Democratic Convention

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:52 PM

So Anyone watching the DNC? I have been. Ron Reagan gave a great speech about stem cell research. I cant wait for Bush to leave the white house. Not that he was the worst president but he is not doing anything for us now. I don't think Kerry is the greatest either but dang well better than W. Obama Gave a great speech! Now we will see everyone partisanship :flowers: .. I would write More but don't want to offend a Bush Supporters :thumbsup:

Trim Bush In 04!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:21 PM

LOL. I think both candidates are pretty weak, but Kerry's wife is a damn strong woman. She also has crazy plastic surgery going on there...anyone notice that?

#3 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 July 2004 - 10:22 PM

Ya I notice that just like Kerry She cant smile lol

#4 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:35 AM

Myself i go for BUSH before kerry! Kerry is a big talker i think. But where did all of bushes promises if we elected him go. WOW we got a war with people who have no brains! LOL GO BUSH

#5 dudeman

dudeman

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2004 - 10:00 AM

THEY ARE BOTH IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! BILL CLINTON IS THE MAN!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

#6 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:49 AM

Clinton is the man. Did you see his speech two nights ago?

#7 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:06 PM

I know this is out of the topic but i must post this thing i got about clinton. Clinton should have been put in prison. I will post a thing i got on clinton its funny! It also kinda long but please read it all! Thanks

#8 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:27 PM

Yes clinton wa sthe man. He was full of it and let you know most of the time he was full of it. And dang he can play the sax!! But Kerry is a better choice! Im brunt and I approve this post :thumbsup:

#9 kandice

kandice

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2004 - 05:08 PM

Anybody but Bush. Sorry to offend Bush supporters, but I think we still have free speech in this country. I noticed that during the Clinton years it was not at all unpatriotic to criticize Clinton and the criticism hasn't stopped. His speech at the DNC was great . Kerry is not the greatest, but Bush needs to go.

#10 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:57 PM

But kerry is no good! Clinton comes back before kerry. Bush stays before kerry comes. LOL Fingers crossed. I dont want kerry i think he supports bad stuff. I wont say.

#11 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 03:19 PM

I say Dennis Miller for president :flowers: .. Well before he took his new stance on life. But all in all whoever we elect or who ever has the most lcout to those voting booth's to get elected :thumbsup: , will always be trouble. I can say I would do this and this if I were president, but who know's with all that power, would I let it get to my head? Dang right I would. But would I let that endager America no. All in all no president can't do it alone. Thats why Reagan was such a good president. He knew he didnt know nothing but he apoointed the right people! And for Clinton he was a good president. A good man? (who's to judge) not me. As for Bush like ive said before he is working through his Big Daddy. I just dont my kid's growing up and saying "who cares if I can't read" I can still be president.hmmmm

#12 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 09:04 PM

LOL thats good. Yep maybe i run for president. Man have to wait 4 years.
Oh well! Not i couldnt handle it. I can read though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users