Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rundll Error, Can't Open Word Documents, Can't Open Some Of My Pictures, Low Memory

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tmcc

tmcc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 AM

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:50 PM

I'm having 4 problems.

Rundll window at start up:
Error Loading C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\Drivers\W32X86\3\DLCQtime.dll

This specifiec module could not be found.

When I double click on Word documents, a Window Installer box opens and says 'preparing to install' with a cancel button. Then, a Microsoft Office Edition 2003 box opens:
Installation Error:File not Found

A required installation file SKU112.CAB cound not be found
It then asks if installed from a cd to insert it or if downloaded from the internet to browse your system and find it. I don't have any Office 2003 cd's. The cd's I have that I think are for my Word documents are Microsoft Works Suite 2000.

My last year vacation pictures will not open. When double-clicking on them, an Adobe Photoshop Album window opens with the words 'failed to load photo'.

My memory about a year ago was about half free. It is now showing I have 2 GB.

I tried going back and restoring my computer in hopes of being able to access my pictures. I've ran spybot. That's all I knew to do. I have Windows XP Home Edition 2002. ~tmcc

Edited by tmcc, 05 July 2008 - 01:52 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users