Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network Cable Unplugged Baloon Pops Up On All Computers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 techhie_venkat

techhie_venkat

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:38 AM

hello I am venkat ,I came to know this through google I myself is a computer service engineer .
I had a problem Ii hope you will solve it.
The problem is a netwok cable unplugged message come on all computers connected through lan.
Operating system on all is windows xp sp2.
Hp laser1018 printer as a printer sharecd for all.
A 8 port swich i am using.
When the message comes of network cable unplugged ,and it comes to normal after 1 minute this is happening continously.
I changed my switch and checked with hub then internet is slow ,though these messaages are keep coming what do i do.
please provide me any solution.
This is my first post please forgive me if any mistakes.

Edited by techhie_venkat, 05 July 2008 - 08:40 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 networm

networm

• Banned Spammer
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

I can only think, that the problem lies in your switch, because all computers experience the same problem. When this occurs, did you check your switch and confirm that it still powered ON? If you already replaced the switch, please check the power outlet where it is plugged-in. It could be loose power plug, or maybe the AC power outlet is the problem. Try to transfer to another AC outlet or change your Power Strip(if you're using one) and see if that solve your problem. It's better if you have UPS that handles power of your Switch, modem and router.

#3 techhie_venkat

techhie_venkat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 07 July 2008 - 12:12 AM

sir thanks for your reply
I changed my switch and tested with hub as of internet is very slow because of slow data transfer of hub and these netwolrk cable unplugged coming and going again .I changed surgeprotector it's still the same problem only thing I left is changing that another power outlet .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users