Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With Adobe Photoshop Cs!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maranda

Maranda

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

I bought my Adobe Photoshop CS CD off ebay a couple of years ago. I think it's an illegal one. =/
I recently had a lot of viruses, trojans, and malaware on my computer, but I'm pretty sure I got rid of it all. Now though, whenever I try to open adobe photoshop cs, I get error messages. I don't know what to do, because if I uninstall it, I don't know the activation code to reinstall it!!
I once read somewhere that after removing adobe photoshop and reinstalling it again, you won't need the activation code. But this also worries me because I don't know how to safely remove it without disturbing that. When I went to add or remove programs, adobe photoshop CS was no longer there. Why? How would I go about removing it even if I wanted to?

Error Messages:
"This application has failed to start because mr310ifc.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

"Memory could not be allocated for the activation process. Please close all applications and try again."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

have you just tried to reinstall the program from the disc?

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#3 Maranda

Maranda
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

Well I just discovered that I am having problems with the CD as well.
When I put it in, nothing came up.
So I just right clicked it in my computer and pressed "Install All." I got another error message.

Error
Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at S2PCISE.S2PCISE.ShellExt.IContextMenu.InvokeCommand(IntPtr pici)

Edited by Maranda, 04 July 2008 - 11:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users