Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Getting The Web Conference Started On Desired Time For All Members

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 timcart32

timcart32

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 AM

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:10 AM

Why it is so that I canít see people in my web conference meeting on the fixed time although they all say they have logging in or trying to log in? Is there any way of get my meeting started on my desired time with all the members available?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chip13

chip13

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 AM

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:36 AM

Did the attendees of your meeting tell you why cant they be in the meeting on time? I use Rhub's TurboMeeting - http://www.rhubcom.com/ and it allows me to schedule meetings and publish them anywhere i want in html and xml format. Also attending a meeting is extremely easy for the remote users as they just have to enter a URL. So no excuses for coming in late for the meeting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users