Jump to content
Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:43 PM
Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:08 PM
Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:11 PM
Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:53 PM
Some things you can try:
- If you recently installed some burning software, uninstall it.
- Use the fix given on this Microsoft page.
- Use a different brand of CD/DVD.
- Clean the laser using one of those drive cleaning kits.
- Open the Device Manager (Start > Run > type "devmgmt.msc"). Locate the CD/DVD drive, right click on it and select "Uninstall". After it has uninstalled reboot the computer (it will be automatically reinstalled).
Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:26 AM
Top 5 things that never get done:
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users