Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox Download Day Certificate

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Juha

Juha

• Members
  • 512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

E-mail from Firefox:

We did it!

We set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloads in 24 hours. With your help we reached 8,002,530 downloads.

You are now part of a World Record and the proud owner of the best version of Firefox yet!

Don't forget to download your very own certificate for helping set a Guinness World Record.

Get your certificate from here: http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldre...ertificate_form.

P.S. It looks like anyone can get the certificate whether they've taken part or not! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 randomuser83

randomuser83

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:21 PM

That's pretty cool but yeah, I clicked the submit button without entering info and all it does is add your name onto the template. Still pretty neat though.

#3 JR9999

JR9999

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:18 PM

Cool, thanks for showing that.. Now i can sleep better knowing i helped Firefox set a record ha ha!!
"God created men.. Winchester and Baseball bats made them equal" Evel Knievel

#4 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

I downloaded as soon as I could. Thanks for the certificate link. :thumbsup:
Regards,

Alan.

#5 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:36 AM

Yes, you're right - anyone can get the certificate. I've got my certificate immediately after the download, but now I've made certificate for with daughter's name just to try. It really doesn't ask any info, just the name to be pasted into the certificate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users