Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable To Enter Warcraft3 Frozen Throne Battle Net. They Prompt Me To Free My Hard Disk When It's Already Spacious

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dreamer_com

dreamer_com

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:21 AM

My com is Windows edition is Windows Vista Home Premium

The error message when i am trying to get into battle net was

'There was an error writing to your hard risk drive when trying to download a file from the Battle.net.
You may need to free some space. Please check your
hard disk drive and try again.'

I installed the WarCraft 3 frozen throne yesterday. It was doing fine until today i was trying to get into the battle net and it gave me this trouble. I was really puzzled over this incident. :thumbsup:

I am certain that i have enough hard disk space. I run a disk clean up and defragmenter but it does not help. Anyone had similar problems?

Advice and help is much appreciated here. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dreamer_com

dreamer_com
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:48 AM

help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users