Well About 3 Days Ago I Installed Comodo Antivirus, Comodo Firewall Pro, and Comodo BOClean, after my brother "accidently" removed my outdated Spysweeper. I ran both Firewall Pro and Antivirus and they found A Trojan and removed it, but since then my internet is severly crippled. I can't open new tabs and i can't download anything, I've tried to use Hijack This and it says,
Internet Explorer cannot download HJTInstall.exe From www.trendsecure.com.
Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailiable or cannot be found. Please try again later.
I struggled with Adzgalore but thats gone (thank God), but that was removed and i have not been bothered by the pop-ups since.
In General im having these symptoms
- I cannot run Task Manager or Registry Edit
- Internet Explorer 7 cannot open new tabs or download things (ive had luck with .zip files)
- I cannot Hijack This when i download it as a .zip file, ive extracted it and it left me with an icon that says HijackThis.exe, when i click on it nothing happens..
- IE Cannot reset itself, It messes up when it tries to Reset User Customizations
- Comodo removed something called Trojan-PSW.Win32.OnlineGames (i have a theory about where this came from if you need it)
- I Really Need Help!!!