Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Scheduled Agent

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ptts52

ptts52

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:37 AM

when I click on my tevion multimedia i get this message pop up! scheduled agent cannot creat shell notification icon!

any recomendations??? no funnys please guys! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:44 AM

Hello ppts52.

Could I ask what version of XP you are using (Professional/Home)? Also, what Service Pack do you have installed?

You can right click on the My Computer icon on your desktop to check.

With Regards,
The Panda

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:19 PM

I'd be curious as to...what tasks you have scheduled to run at given times.

A typical candidate would be an AV program.

Just based on what you have provided so far...I'd say that your scheduled app cannot run properly, for whatever reason.

Upon further review :thumbsup:, it appears that Tevion Multimedia is some sort of PVR program. Is that correct? Are you trying to schedule recording of TV events?

If so, my guess would be that you just need to reinstall or update the software involved.

Louis

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,400 posts
  •  

Just based on what you have provided so far...I'd say that your scheduled app cannot run properly, for whatever reason.

Upon further review :thumbsup:, it appears that Tevion Multimedia is some sort of PVR program. Is that correct? Are you trying to schedule recording of TV events?

If so, my guess would be that you just need to reinstall or update the software involved.

Louis

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,400 posts
  •  

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users