Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Fellow Bleepers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bevforxp08

bevforxp08

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:17 AM

:trumpet: Hello everyone, first I 'd like to say I love the name of this site! So many times I feel so mad with my computer probably like most of you do! :thumbsup: I keep trying to learn more about them and why this or that happens and have made some strides but still have light years to go :flowers: I wish i had the brains (patience?)to learn so much other stuff but at the moment ....well, anyway hello to you all! oh, I love computers, reading, (non-fiction), reality t.v., painting, writing...UFO's, alien abduction info, cattle mutilation and that sort of thing...probably more info than you wanted to know.. :inlove:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:21 PM

:thumbsup: Welcome to BC bevforxp08 :flowers:

Edited by The weatherman, 30 June 2008 - 04:24 PM.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:14 AM

What? Nothing about crop circles?
Welcome to BC, anyway!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 bevforxp08

bevforxp08
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 AM

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for the welcome The weatherman and John. Nice that you two acknowledged me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users