Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

0x8002802f

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SmartGuy?

SmartGuy?

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:25 PM

Hi Guys I have two issues that I hope i'll be able to fix without reinstalling Vista..

When I attempt to install office 2007 enterprise, during the installation process I receive an error message that reads

"Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 encountered an error during setup.

Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of the assembly component
{2B2788D3-BB8E-4E9F-BCBD-040F35ECD3AE}.HRSEULT:0x8002802F"

Then it will rollback changes?

The other issue is Windows Live Messenger has stopped working, when you click to open messenger you receive an error message
That reads,

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).Click OK to terminate the application"

Im not sure if the two errors that im getting are related but they came about on the same day...

Do you know what may have caused these issues or of a way to get around these without me having to reinstall my OS. :huh:

OS Vista Ultimate
1.5 ram
AMD Opteron Processor 154
Geforce 6800

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

With the error 1935, I would uninstall net framework then reinstall

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946691

Edited by garmanma, 29 June 2008 - 04:11 PM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 SmartGuy?

SmartGuy?
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

Ive got Vista Ultimate,
Ive looked all through my pc for these framework files
to uninstall them but cant seem to find them anyplace...

Do you know the best place to start looking ...

:huh:

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:07 PM

Found this
http://blogs.msdn.com
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#5 artinusa

artinusa

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

I have had the problem and for me the following solved it.....it has to do with permissions and what is needed is permissions on certain keys in the registry.. for instance this key ending F01FEC is a key that must be removed before a new installation if it exists...there are many such keys. Under normal circumstance simply deleting will work but occasionally access is denied. So this key via regedit must have its permission edited. To do this in regedit one must go to the next up parent key and right click on it then choose properties and add full control via permissions to the key. check allow each of the boxes and you are done..do this to each key..may be a long method but it worked for me...
Below are the keys and method to manually remove the problem you ar experiencing..as well as 2908 1935 and 2802f

Also is may be useful to repair .net on your machine .... or better still to get newer version

How to manually uninstall Office 2007 and 2010 both 64 and 32 bit systems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users