Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ComputerCrasher

ComputerCrasher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:55 PM

Hey! Just trying this out for the first time. I took the site's suggestion to introduce myself. I've browsed through here lately and found some good info so I thought I'd register. It wasn't very clear to me if this will be posted in the Introductions topic. So my apologies if I've posted in the wrong place.

Hello to everyone. I hope to learn alot and maybe I can help out once in awhile. I am finishing up an Associates degree in networking, but feel I haven't learned near as much as I should have. I don't really have experience in computers in the workplace. I only know what I've learned in school for the past two years. I have nobody to bounce questions off of, normally so I try to google most things. That only gets you so far. Hopefully I can find some help in some computer forums such as this as I'm an eager learner and always have lots of questions. So hit me up with whatever you got. ;)

I'm dealing with learning a new program, lately so any help would be greatly appreciated. Look up my other posts if you are familiar with Macromedia's Dreamweaver 8. Thanks and catch you all soon.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

Good to see you here ComputerCrasher please don't bounce off of me ( it will get you know were) :thumbsup:

#3 ComputerCrasher

ComputerCrasher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

haha I will try to keep all bouncing to a minimum. Thanks for the warning, though. :thumbsup: Nice to meet you!

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:38 AM

I think you will find BC a very pleasant experience for you.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users