Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Illustrator Cs2 Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alcastive

alcastive

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:04 AM

Hello PPL,

I Have Adobe Illustrator CS2 ME edition installed on my network everything is working fine, but i cannot save .AI nor Print any document, it gives an error "not enough memory" and then a black screen appears inside the document
note that i have much memory coz my computers are designed for graphics, i have at least 2GB on every PC and a memory monitor which showed that i am only using 35% from my memory.

Any help about this issue? i really need to fix this software
thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 splodge

splodge

• Banned
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 28 June 2008 - 04:50 AM

go here and ask an expert, they will prolly talk about scratch discs and stuff like that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users