Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Reg Key Run:bm3376f0c4--pevyhyyj.dll In System 32 ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gpsman87

gpsman87

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:19 AM

I think this is some kind of trojan. After running my pc for a while, I check processes and I have 5 extra rundll32.exe. At this point, my internet connection slows and I can hardly get to some sites. Then if I do a regedit search for BM3376foc4, I find it under run. I then delete it. Then i go to Windows/system32 and delete the pevyhyyj.dll it references. Then I have to delete my internet connection, remake it and I'm off surfing again.

Can someone please walk me through the whole procedure for logging and trying to find this?? I'm currently running nod32, but after I do this above process, it thinks that it caught a Trojan and quarantines it, but then i eventually have to go through this all over again. Even afterI go through all of this, I scan the reg with Registry Clean Expert hoping to find a clue, but it doesn't seem to, even after removing the key under RUN.

Please help.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users