Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction Of Myself

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dhwalker1

dhwalker1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

I was asked to introduce myself and, if you're ready to be bored, read on. My brother enthusiastically referred me to this site for fellow suffers with computer anoynances or deep agonies. I need to find information on why vsmon.exe chokes my computer for several minutes, what it is, where it's from and if I need it or discover a mean, rotton, no-good purpose behind it. Now on to my search. Cheers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

Good luck with your search dhwalker1 you won't have to search (or post) hard at Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:18 AM

Welcome to BC!
Check the Startup List tabbed at the top of the page.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users