Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem On Compaq Presario 3015us Notebook

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sock Monster

Sock Monster

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:13 AM

Hello,

Been having problems with a Compaq Presario 3015US notebook.
Today when I plugged in my laptop's adaptor (it did not have a battery), all I got was a blinking LED light, and nothing. I unsuccessfully try to push the power button, but nothing happened.
Note that upon hibernation last night, the external USB drive was connected, and upon resume from hibernation (after a few tries), the window displaying my external drive (WD Passport drive "E:") was open.
I managed to get it up and running, and after a few moments, the system hung, and gave me the same problem I had previously(blinking LED indicating power), nothing else.

I would appreciate it if I would receive help as soon as possible, as I have a convention to go to tomorrow and my laptop is needed.

thanks,

Nick D.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:02 PM

Does the power cord fit snugly in the jack or dies it wobble around a bit
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users