Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Making Several Video's one?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:28 AM

Ok I got a lot of home made videos and I want to be able to put it into one big file (like a "movie" of my vacation to Colorado) and then burn it to a CD and be able to play it in a DVD-Player/XBoX/PS2.

However I enter all the videos into Movie Maker and put them into order, and then I goto File > Save Movie File > Recordable CD > next > next

Error message: Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the orginal rouce files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and the try again."

Ok for one thing the source files are still there (my docs\my videos\) and I have like 4 gigs free on my hard drive (and the thing is only going to takelike 350MB (yea I have a bad habbit of never shutting off the camera, lol)

Any help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,389 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2005 - 08:13 AM

Try saving the movie to another directory first to test the functionality of what you are trying to do. Then create the recordable cd after.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:43 PM

I've done that. Trying to saving it to several different places on my hard drive... however I get the exact same error message.

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,389 posts
  •  

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:48 PM

You got me on this one....maybe someone else who knows movie maker better can help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users