Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Aim Talk Feature Wthhhhh

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Boy

Johnny Boy

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

i have a logitech usb camera/mic(quickcam3000). And it for EVERYONE, whenever i do a talk connection on AIM, it (even when they accept it) says, something to the tune of, connection not completed with buddy ________ Please check firewall blah blah, im not(nor is my buddys i asked) using a firewall of any kind. Its just something screwed up...let me know if you know how to fix?
Posted Image
Staples Easytech Associate
Staples Certified Onsite PC Technician
Computer Science Major, Stonybrook University

Society leans heavily on computers. If you have the power to take out computers, you have the power to take out society.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 darkslategrey

darkslategrey

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

Hmn. Sometimes, there are firewalls installed/built into routers and DSL modems. You might want to find out your/your friend's router / DSL modem brand and model number and check if they have firewalls installed.

#3 Johnny Boy

Johnny Boy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:14 AM

ill check, but it worked perfectly fine all this time(with the same people) and than just recently it dosent work..
Posted Image
Staples Easytech Associate
Staples Certified Onsite PC Technician
Computer Science Major, Stonybrook University

Society leans heavily on computers. If you have the power to take out computers, you have the power to take out society.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users