Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Power Supply - On Top Vs On The Bottom

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JamieH

JamieH

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 AM

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:24 AM

I am about to replace my cheap generic case with an Antec Nine Hundred, but one thing I noticed is that my case has the PSU on top, whereas the Antec has it on the bottom. What are the advantages/disadvantages of this?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,612 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2008 - 12:15 PM

JamieH, I addressed this question in this post in your topic "Changing The Case On My Current Build To An Antec Nine Hundred - A Few Questions". If you have questions that are pertinent to that topic please place your question there. Starting a second topic only spreads you information out and makes for more questions from those trying to help you which takes more time to address your problem. We are volunteers here who are glad to assist you, please help make our job easier.

Thanks,

Dan

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 JamieH

JamieH
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

JamieH, I addressed this question in this post in your topic "Changing The Case On My Current Build To An Antec Nine Hundred - A Few Questions". If you have questions that are pertinent to that topic please place your question there. Starting a second topic only spreads you information out and makes for more questions from those trying to help you which takes more time to address your problem. We are volunteers here who are glad to assist you, please help make our job easier.

Thanks,

Dan

sorry

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,612 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

No need to be sorry, just trying to make things simpler for all of us. :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users