Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dazed And Confused

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MJ51

MJ51

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 AM

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:52 AM

Hi, As you may have guessed from the title, I am soooooooo not with it with computers and thought this group could help. Well, it has taken me 30 min to figuare out how to post on Introductions. I only did it because the screen kept suggesting I introduce myself. I'm the type of user that clicks on high-lighted words that will take one to the thing it is talking about. I am self-taught and I'm not a good student or teacher. Please keep this is mind when answering any questions I post. Also, is there a site for the computer challenged?. The person who posted before me was from Iran. I can in no way, shape or form imagine doing this in a different language. Well, off I go in an attempt to post a question. La de dah :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,571 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 24 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

Hello MJ51 and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users