Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tobacco

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chris_com28

Chris_com28

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

I've been smoking Pueblo for about 2 years now. It's a great change to the usual stuff you get in shops. I started off with American Spirit which has no addiitives, which I find smokes a lot better. Soon after I switched to Pueblo because it was slightly cheaper. The thing is I'll be moving again soon and will be too far to get the bus to the pipe shop. I'm wondering if there's a chance I can buy online. I've looked around but haven't had much luck. I want to be able to buy either American Spirit or Pueblo as I'm so used to them I can't imagine smoking anything else. I also would prefer to buy it from England using Paypal or a debit card.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

USA Company website for American Spirit

European Company website
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 CTH_Tom

CTH_Tom

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:24 PM

http://www.chantix.com/content/Chantix_Bra...ed_Homepage.jsp :thumbsup:
X

#4 Chris_com28

Chris_com28
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:26 AM

I came across the American Spirit website before, though they don't seem to be selling tobacco. I'll see if I can e-mail them for some help. I'm sure they'll be able to tell me who they supply to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users