Hello. I am PropangandaPanda (Panda
for short), and I will be helping you with your log.
I apologize for the delay in response. We get overwhelmed with logs at times, but we are trying our best to keep up. If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following so I can have a look at the current condition of your machine.
You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the
button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic
, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here
Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
Run Deckard's System Scanner
- Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools. Doing so could cause changes to the directions I have to give you and prolong the time required. Further more, you should not be taking any advice relating to this computer from any other source throughout the course of this fix.
- If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
- Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
- Finally, please reply using the button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
If you have not already used DSS or you have lost your copy, please download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)
and save to your Desktop.You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.When running DSS, some firewalls may warn that it is trying to access the Internet especially if your asked to download the most current version of HijackThis. Please ensure that you allow it permission to do so. If you get a warning from your anti-virus while DSS is scanning, please allow DSS to continue as the scan is not harmful.
When DSS is run will do the following:
This program will only scan your computer and create a log. It does not alter your computer.Run Kaspersky Online Scanner
- Create a new System Restore point in Windows XP and Vista.
- Clean your Temporary Files, Downloaded Program Files, Internet Cache Files, and empty the Recycle Bin on all drives.
- Check some important areas of your system and produce a report for an analyst to review.
- Automatically run HijackThis. It will also install and place a shortcut to HijackThis on your desktop if you do not already have it installed. So if HijackThis is not installed and DSS prompts you to download it, please answer yes.
Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online ScannerThis scan is for Internet Explorer only.
If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select Run as administrator to perform this scan.
You can refer to this animation by sundavis.
- Open the Kaspersky Scanner page.
- Click on Accept and install any components it needs.
- The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
- After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer
- This will start the program and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report
- Now, click on the Save Report as button.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.
This scanner will only scan. It does not remove any malware it finds.