Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rpc Server Unavailable And Cant Detected Sku112.cab

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DeadRvn

DeadRvn

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:10 AM

so sorry. posted in the wrong part. my laptop is a windows XP (inspiron b130). sorry too frustrated after the malware protector 2008 thing and now this. if the admin can move this to the rt place please? sorry and thank you.

i found out my RPC server is unavailable when i saw the clock is all wrong. keep giving me the time in this standard 00:58 but the time was 1:05am. that and when i tried to clean my hard drive, it tried to configuration "microsoft ....something 2003" and told me that it can't detect SKU112.CAB. couldn't find it anywhere. i think i must have delete some files i shouldnt have or during the malware protector 2008 removal process something occurred. that and now all of a sudden i have more than 3/4 of free space on the disk while b/f that i have more than 1/2 of used space. the microsoft support center didnt help much. so please help me out. would really appreciated it.

ps: now it doesnt prompt me to confirgurate the microsoft thingy anymore or tell me that the sku112.cab is missing but i would still like to know what was wrong and how to deal with it anyway in case something like this happen again.

Edited by garmanma, 23 June 2008 - 03:28 PM.
moved to more appropiate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users