Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless Connection Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sharoneverton

sharoneverton

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:50 AM

My computer has been working like a charm for the past 2 years until my 12 yr old daughter started taking computer class in middle school. NOw I'm constantly check and correcting problems that she has started by downloading and installing software used at her school.
My latest dilenma is the connection to my wireless router. My pc connects to the wireless router but no luck on connecting to the internet. I get the "GifExzception in Module......." error. I was about to reinstall th software but without a wired connection port available on my desktop I cannot startover unless I purchase and install a card with a cable port. Is there any way that I can correct this problem?.

My second problem-- Client services for netware. At some point my daughter install client services for netware and I've lost the ability to use the user account quick switch by loggin off an account and login into another account, at this point I can only see my account. Any help with this?....

I'm running window XP Home edition

No clue

(Moderator edit: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 22 June 2008 - 08:26 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users