Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wonder What The Problem Was, Back Then?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flaggin

flaggin

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:17 PM

hey all,

i run across this site tonight and kind of liked the looks of it and so thought i'd sign up, because, i got a problem. imagine that, eh! anyway, then while trying to sign up, i find that my user name is already taken. this i find unacceptable, because, i like my user name. i've grown into it. so i check out this, flaggin, person on site here and it appears that he has never posted anything anyway, since nov. 23, 2006, the day he joined.

so as it goes, i can't even begin to recollect what the problem was back in '06, that made me join the site then. whatever it was, i must have solved it and just never did sign back in. so here i am now writing my first post after much delay. not sure what i might have to offer this sight, but i certainly am interested in, having at my disposal a vault of information when i need it. this looks like such a place.

do i know much about computers? well, let's say i like messing around with them and that between the join date in 2006, and this post, i usually figure things out for myself. i like crashing the systems, just for the challenge of bringing them back.

anyway, i have a problem now, which i've been trying to resolve since the end of march, this year. i'll post the details later tonight.

i would be absolutely amazed if this site resolved the issue.

later, flaggin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:41 PM

Hi flaggin,, Welcome to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:

Please take a moment and visit the New User Orientation section, to get familiarized with how the board works.

There is also an extensive Tutorials section, that offers a wide range of information and solutions.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:15 PM

Hello! and welcome to Bleeping Computer forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users