Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From A Newbie

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LilGecko

LilGecko

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:33 PM

:inlove: Hi everyone, just thought I'd pop in to say a quick hello. I am new to the boards. I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys, married to a wonderful man almost 18 years now :flowers: Live here in Texas, and on my pc alot, a pc addict as my family calls me from time to time :thumbsup: anywho.....hello to everyone :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chapstaff

Chapstaff

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 AM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Hello LilGecko, :thumbsup:

I joined yesterday. Looks to be a very helpful forum.
PC Compaq Presario;Type/Speed AMD Athlon 64 3400+1.81GHZ;Memory512MB;M.board later;HardDrive160GB;VidCardSIS651_661FX;OpSyst XPSP2;Firefox O.E;AVG free

Caroline

#3 LilGecko

LilGecko
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

:inlove: there Chapstaff nice to meet you. Yes this is a great forum so far, I have been checking out a couple of areas since I joined now, so much helpful information here for sure :flowers: I've taken many online courses in computers and computer related things and since became a :thumbsup: of their courses they offer but feel with the ever changing world of computers there is always still more to learn out there and always will be problems popping up with them unfortunately :cool: so that's why I decided to join up here. Can't ever learn TOO much :trumpet:

#4 Chapstaff

Chapstaff

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

so that's why I decided to join up here. Can't ever learn TOO much :thumbsup:

No risk of that with me :flowers:
PC Compaq Presario;Type/Speed AMD Athlon 64 3400+1.81GHZ;Memory512MB;M.board later;HardDrive160GB;VidCardSIS651_661FX;OpSyst XPSP2;Firefox O.E;AVG free

Caroline

#5 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:33 PM

Welcome to the Bleeping computer forums!

#6 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer LilGecko I look forward to seeing you on the forums :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users