Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Add On

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 uptotheeyeballs

uptotheeyeballs

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:21 AM

Hello, i was just deleting my junk mail and after i closed the window, thiss msg popped up

Internet explorer has encounterd a problem with an add on and needs to close ....

the following add on was running when this problem occured

FILE: flash 9d.ocx
NAME:Adobe systems incorporated
DESCRIPTION: Adobe Flash player

then gave the option of ADVANCE or CONTINUE..........

...............I have left the pop up on screen to write down so nothing has been pressed yet, and as i was writing it down another box popped up stating

APPLICATION ERROR
instruction of 0x300....(more letters and numbers)refrenced memory at 0x07f6....(more letters and numbers) the memory could not be read

Click O.K to terminate the programme.

........does anybody know what this is, both pop ups are still on screen and i havent done anyhing with either of them yet. is it o.k to just click on the x to close them both

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tswsl1989

tswsl1989

• Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:48 PM

This shows that Flash ( an add on for Internet Explorer commonly used for video playing, online games and advertising) has had a problem
Unless it occurs frequently on a variety of sites, it's not a problem.
It's not unusual to get this sort of message every once in a while.
Tom

Tswsl1989
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users