Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Human Will Always Be Human

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xxeddyxx

xxeddyxx

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

How's everybody doing here? Well, I just want to share this stuff to you all. I know you want to see extreme stuff but how about this so called extreme trick that turns to disaster? Ohh. sounds interesting, right? Awhile ago I actually found this "can i say dumb people doing dumb stuff? :-p It's in clash actually, it really kills me everytime i see this dumb people doing there stuff. Well, you can check it here to see it for yourself face on the floor. Look at the way he reacted guys, what an idiotic act... That really hurts for sure :-p

Edit: Moved topic from General Chat to the more appropriate forum, due to link to video's. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sharonsthere

Sharonsthere

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

Oh what was that cracking noise, I wonder? That was sad. I don't know if such self-destruction is actually a normal characteristic of humans.
intelligence has far fewer practical applications than I thought.

#3 MattV

MattV

• Members
  • 736 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:23 PM

I don't know if ... self-destruction is actually a normal characteristic of humans.

Yes, it is. Nearly everything we refer to as progress has killed or injured someone along the way.

#4 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:54 PM

I'm really pleased I saw that thanks xxeddyxx :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users