Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software To Create Flash Music Players And Buttons For Website

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HelenK

HelenK

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:01 AM

Hi guys!
What tool is the best for creating webplayers to play mp3 or radio on your (or you client's) website?
And sometimes flash buttons are the alternative to such players..

Webmasters or webdesigners should know I think?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 AM

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:04 PM

Hi!
I use these players http://www.funsoundplayer.com for a few years. There are two players here. Both are great. The first one (Fun SoundPlayer Maker) is exactly what you're looking for if you want to create flash players as buttons - it has a lot of different player's designs and buttons are among them.
But my favorite is the second one - FlashWAmp - the greatest stuff ever :thumbsup: ! Take any winamp skin and convert it into a web sound player.
So, try them and choose which you like more.
If you'll have any questions - kindly ask me, I have some experience of creating and publishing players with these utilities.

#3 HelenK

HelenK
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:14 AM

Hey, Elenka!
Thanks for the advice!
Guys, any other suggestions? Before I start making player I would like to compare some software to choose the right one.
I've browsed Funsoundplayer website and downloaded trial. Looks great and easy.

What else should I try?

#4 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 AM

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:33 AM

Before I start making player I would like to compare some software to choose the right one.

If you want something to compare with, try Swish or Wimpy. They are not bad but I still believe you'll choose FunSPM or FlashWAmp - they have much better design and are extremely easy to use

#5 ksky10081

ksky10081

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

hmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users