Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Internet Isnt Working Right (most Of The Time)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mattum

mattum

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

ok so this is kinda vague but its all i got and any help would be appreciated

im using a router wireless and wired im connected thorough a router using a wire, and my internet is screwed, excuse my language. i go online and things run slowly some sites don't work, if i keep trying things get even more messed up, and more slow, most pages don't load at all, the bar will be half way and if i keep pushing it my internet will completely disconnect. yet it will still say connected 100mbs it doent make sence. feel free to ask questions i know theres not a lot to work with here

i was thinking maybe a driver but downloading anything usually starts it, and then its just a matter of time b4 i have to restart my computer.

asus k8n-e deluxe motherboard im using the on board connection the other one i have doesn't work for some reason says limited or no connectivity

additional

there is a main computer hooked up to the router wireless im a second computer she has some odd network thing on it that seems like its used to manage other computers connected to the internet through the router

Mod Edit: Topic moved from Windows XP Home and Professional to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 17 June 2008 - 07:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users