Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

USA Photo Maps..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Notorious

Notorious

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:11 AM

USAPhotoMaps downloads aerial photo and topo map data from Microsoft's free TerraServer Web site, saves it on your hard drive, and creates seamless maps from it. You can:

Scroll and zoom
See the latitude/longitude
Add waypoints, routes, and text
Jump to any waypoint or latitude/longitude in the U.S.A.
Transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes to and from most GPS receivers
See your GPS location
And much more...

Doug Cox is a retired airline pilot who made this and few more handy programs..
You can download them for free here

Edited by Notorious, 07 April 2005 - 06:12 AM.

Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:23 PM

Nice find... Notorious your good at finding interesting website like this. How do you do it? :thumbsup: StumbleUpon, maybe?

#3 Notorious

Notorious
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:14 PM

Nice find... Notorious your good at finding interesting website like this. How do you do it? :cool: StumbleUpon, maybe?

Oh.. I'm just good at finding interesting stuff.. :flowers: :trumpet: You should see what I found on String Theory and Quantum Mechanics.. :inlove: This link was posted at friend's forum so I wanted to share it with you guy's.. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:54 PM

You should post the stuff about String Theory and Quantum Mechanics... :thumbsup:

Edited by yanowhiz, 07 April 2005 - 06:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users