Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ps3, X360, Wii, Or Others.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Game Console (18 member(s) have cast votes)

What Game Console Do You Have?

1. PS3 (4 votes [12.12%])

Percentage of vote: 12.12%

2. X360 (7 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

3. Wii (8 votes [24.24%])

Percentage of vote: 24.24%

4. Other(PC Counts) (14 votes [42.42%])

Percentage of vote: 42.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Mr. Wierd001

Mr. Wierd001

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:36 PM

I always wanted to do a survey on game consoles.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

I do have a XBOX, but its not a 360. I prefer the PC I have more games for the PC and the quality is a lot better than my xbox.
Regards,

Alan.

#3 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

I was going to get a wii but my parent forgot...
I have other games for my PC and I have a ds which I don't play anymore...
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#4 Liquid Courage

Liquid Courage

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:46 AM

I own all 3, the 360, PS3 and Wii, plus, my PC, is primarily for gaming. So I ticked each box.

I really don't understand FanBois of particular systems. I have my favorite system too, and if asked I'll tell ya's, but I don't understand trashing, or ever boycotting of other systems. I can understand that not everyone can afford to own all 3, but that doesn't mean you have to constantly trash a other system.

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

E or #5 Depending on your listing method:

None of the Above. :thumbsup:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 cornzey

cornzey

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

All except the PS3,

I'm starting to get bored of my Wii now :thumbsup:

Posted Image

If I'm giving you help and I don't reply within 24 hours PM me with the topic link.

Avast Anti-Virus - Zone Alarm Firewall
Stay Protected.

#7 Mariana_X

Mariana_X

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:46 PM

I just fell behind don't have money to spend on any of these new consoles!

But I have a SNES :D LOL Also a Xbox and a GameCube (which I bought for like 50 dlls just to play the zelda games). I rarely use my PC to play games.

;)

#8 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

I have a lot of older systems from when I was younger. My first system was a sega genesis then I got a playstation. After that a Nintendo 64, followed by a Sega Dreamcast, which I never used. Then I got a gamecube, playstation2, and then an xbox. the pass couple years I've gotten more into computer games though. We have an Xbox 360, but its technically my brothers, but we share it. I never really play it though. My family still has my moms old Intelevision game console. some of the games are dated back to 1977, and they still work!

Anyone else have major problems with the original fat ps2's? I'm on my 4th ps2 now... My first playstation2 broke after about a year of ownership. I then found a deal at gamestop that for 100$ and trade in of your broken console, they'll trade you a refurbished system. So the first refurb i get is still broken. Then the third was working pretty well, even though I could tell it was sluggish and was definitely far from being like new. It eventually died on me (I think the lens went, and I tried many things to fix it, but nothing worked). So then at best buy a few months ago I see a pretty good deal for a slim ps2. Of course i couldn't resist and bought it. So now I'm on my fourth ps2 lol...

Got to give Nintendo credit. Even though lately their systems haven't been the best, I think they have the least amount of problems. I've owned my gamecube longer then my ps2 and xbox and it still runs like the day I got it. My first Xbox had some problems, so I had to return it also, and our 360 kept freezing up, but a cooling fan is helping it out a lot.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#9 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:45 PM

I dont have a Xbox or a Ps3 but i have a Wii, so i must say the Wii

#10 darkrose

darkrose

• Members
  • 36 posts