Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Quick Business Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OmegamB

OmegamB

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:50 PM

I have a quick question. If I wanted to run a sole proprietor company under my own name, do I have to file and registration forms or anything with the Goverment? I'm in the US.

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

Hi there.

To register a business go to the county clerk or the town hall, and register the fictitious business name of your business you have to fill a form where you describe what kind of business is for and if you are the sole owner....

You have to pay a fee to register you business.

You take that to the local newspaper to run an add (You Pay For The Add) that you are running the business, the newspaper (will run the add for 30 days) give you another paper that you take to your bank so you can open a business checking account with your business name..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users